Terms of Sale
– I am not responsible for the estimation, calculation, or payment of international customs, duties, or import taxes for international orders.
– Orders will not ship until paid for in full.
– Sale of a painting does not include, nor constitute a copyright license, permission to reproduce/alter/exhibit the work, nor a transfer of intellectual property rights to the work.
– Reproductions as allowed by law (fair use provisions of copyright law), must be attributed (© (year of the work), Stéphane-Robert)
– A certificate of authenticity and official invoice is provided for each painting
Shipping & Curbside Pickup
– Books & Zines : shipping via regular mail within Canada. Trackable shipping is unavailable within Canada at this time due to it being cost prohibitive.
– Paintings: shipped via Canada Post, or best rate courier. Shipping is insured and tracking details are sent once it ships.
– Pickup : at this time, paintings may be picked up at my studio storage in Verner (Ontario) by appointment on Saturdays and Sundays. Books and zines pickup may be arranged in Sturgeon Falls on weekdays.
– Shipping fees are non-refundable, if you wish to pickup your purchase, please make sure you select local pickup as your shipping option when checking out.
Shipping & Handling-
– Orders made or fully paid the previous week are shipped the following Monday. Please consult the calendar below for dates.
– Online Sales : Interac e-Transfer, Amex, MasterCard, VISA.
– In person / Pickup: Exact cash, Interac e-Transfers, AMEX, MasterCard, VISA, or bank draft/certified cheque.
– Payment Plan : Subject to satisfactory proof of income, interest-free payment plans are available for paintings over $200 and commissions. A one-time financing surcharge of up to 15% may apply*.
*Finance surcharge is charged once, and is payable with the deposit. Interest is not charged unless payments are in default.
70253 2318 RT 0001 – Not currently registered for HST.